There are a lot of reasons, when we need to repair our smartphones. Did you accidentally break your cell phone screen? Were you in a hurry while going downstairs or playing inside your house with your kids? Or did you water damage your phone by unknowingly dropping it inside the bathtub or pool? You’ve been facing any internal software or hardware issues with your mobile, but don’t know what’s the best cell phone repair store to go that ensures both your personal safety and quality repair service?
If yes, then worry not! In this blog, we’ll cover everything you need to know in order to find the best cell phone repair store and service near your location.
So, without wasting any time, let’s jump right into it!
First thing first, you should identify whether the problems you’re facing do actually needs a repair? Some of the common issues like black screen, a frozen screen, slow or faulty wifi, lagging phone, etc. can be solved at home. But, if you still want to know if your phone needs a repair, check out our blog here.
That being said, how do you find out the best cell phone repair store?
Below, we’ve laid down a few things to do before you zero down on any store:
Do your homework: Carry out research yourself online to find the best mobile repairing stores available in your vicinity.
Check out their services: It’s important to know what types of services the store is offering, set realistic expectations before you decide to visit.
Charges & repair time: What are their charges & how much time do they take to repair for your broken phone.
Service warranty: See if they offer any after service warranty on the repair.
How far is the location: Opt for a store which is not far off from your place or offers mail-in repair service.
Safety measures: During this pandemic, it’s equally important to check if the device repair store is ensuring the necessary safety measures to prevent the spread of corona or not.
Now every renowned brand like Apple, Samsung have their authorized service centers where you get good services with genuine parts & accessories for the repair; however, there is a downside to it like expensive service charges for slow services, long waiting ques, etc.
But what if I tell you that at iFixScreens, you get all the things as listed above & much more. Let’s find out why iFixScreens is one of the best cell phone repair store in the USA.
- Experienced staff: We have highly skilled & certified technicians to offer the best quality repair for your devices.
- All smartphone repair: We have in-house technicians offering repair services for all the major brands in the US like iPhone, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Lenovo, Google, Sony, etc.
- Same day repair: We offer same-day in store-repair service for most smartphone issues, such as screen repair, battery replacement, and charge port replacement, etc.
- 180 days warranty: We provide a 180 days warranty on the parts we install on your devices.
- Mail-in repair: We also offer mail-in repair for our customers who do not live nearby. All you need to do is simply fill a form, send in your device & we’ll deliver back to you at your doorstep after the repair.
- Stores all over the US: We have our stores across all major locations in the US. Check out the locations of our stores here.
What smartphone repair services do we offer?
- Back glass replacement
- Diagnostic repair
- LCD replacement repair
- Glass and body replacement or repair
- Battery replacement
- Water damage diagnostic repair
- Charging port repair
- Audio jack replacement/repair
- OS & firmware issues resolution
Safety measures we are following at all our iFixScreens store:
- Running the stores with limited staff.
- All our employees & technicians wear face masks & gloves throughout the day.
- Our stores and workstations are sanitizing multiple times a day.
- All devices are sanitized before or after the service.
- Practicing social distancing with the 6-feet rule.
How can I find the nearest iFixScreens store from my location?
We have our stores in all major cities in the US like New York, Georgia, and Florida. Below are some of our locations,
iFixScreens store New York
iFixScreens store Georgia
Click here to find our iFixScreens store near your location.
That said, we’ve come to the end of this blog. We hope it helped! We wish the times we’re going through may end soon & we get back to the usual lives that we enjoyed living before. But till then. iFixScreens promises to be working dedicated to serving its customers.