The Great OnePlus 3
You have most likely heard about OnePlus phones. In the past, you could only purchase one with an invite. Not everyone could buy the OnePlus One. That was the same with the release of OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X. Now, with the release of OnePlus 3, anyone can buy it with no invites required which is great news. The phone provides very amazing features for a low price which makes you wonder why should I buy a more expensive phone if I could get the same features and maybe better for about half the price. In this article we are having a closer look at the new OnePlus 3.
OnePhone 3 Features:
- OnePlus 3 is powered by the new quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with
- 6 GBs of RAM which should be more than enough for your apps. The powerful processor with the huge amount of RAM delivers very high performance for the user for less money.
- The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage.
- The device has a 5.5 inch Optic AMOLED display with a resolution of 1,920×1,080.
- The phone comes with a 16-MP rear camera and 8-MP front camera. Reviews show that the screen and the camera are not the best features of the phone.
OnePhone 3 Battery:
For the battery, OnePlus 3 comes with a large 3,000mAh battery. The powerful battery provides an outstanding battery life which can beat up more expensive phones in the market. You can know how to save your battery life here. Also, OnePlus introduces a technology called Dash Charge. With Dash Charge, you can get about 60% of your phone battery charged in only 30 minutes. That would be great for users who use their phones excessively. OnePlus 3 was designed keeping in mind the new tendency towards the new USB port. So, OnePlus 3 has a modern USB Type-C port which can be used for both charging and data transfer.
OnePhone 3 Design:
OnePlus 3 comes with a very attractive design. The whole body of the phone is in aluminum. The phone is about 7.33mm thick. For its price range, the OnePlus 3 has one of the best phone designs ever. It looks very much like Apple's iPhone devices. The phone almost weighs about 158g.
OnePhone 3 Cons:
Talking about the downsides of the phone, the memory is not expandable. However, 64GB of memory should be enough for a phone. Another drawback is that the battery is not removable. The display was not very much like what we expected. It could have been better.
However, the phone price is $400 with many features that beat up other phones with almost twice the price. Price for value is the most noticeable feature in this phone. It definitely should lead to the end of high-price phones.