Do It Yourself: Replace iPhone 6 Plus Battery
Your iPhone 6 Plus battery broke? You have the technical skills to fix it yourself?
iFixScreens presents to you a DIY video tutorial, for how to replace your iPhone 6 Plus battery.
If you want to know how to open your iPhone 6 Plus, watch this:
- First, unplug the connectors holding the battery.
- Then, using the flat tool, remove the tape from the bottom of the battery.
- Very carefully and slowly, pull the tape away from the battery.
- Notice some tapes may rip apart before they get pulled out completely.
- If that happens, use a tweezer to grab a piece of tape firmly.
- Then, try removing tape from the sides, that way you can follow the trall.
- Finally, make sure the connectors are fully unplugged.
- Then, flip the phone over and the battery will fall right out.
- Place a strip of double side tape on the phone, in order to stick the battery.
- Plug the connectors back together before placing the battery.
If you found that difficult, please visit your nearest location to replace your iPhone battery.