Did you drop you iPhone 6S and shattered the screen?
Do you have technical skills for fixing your iPhone 6S screen with your own hands?
iFixScreens presents to you a DIY video tutorial, for how to replace your iPhone 6S Screen.
Tools You Needs:
- Screw: to unscrew the parts
- Suction Cup: Remove the glass
- Pick: Separate the connectors
- Plyers: For delicate/small areas
- Prying Tool: Separates the screen
** In order to keep track of the tiny screws, print out a drawing of the phone to place the screws on.
Easy steps to replace your screen:
- First, you have to remove the two screws from the bottom of the phone.
- If the screen is broken the suction cup will not stick, so place a tap on the screen to fix it with.
- Carefully insert the Prying tool just below the home button and push out.
- Give it a lift or two, then pull the suction cup.
- Once inside unscrew the 4 screws holding the metal plate.
- Place the screws on the paper, in the exact position they were in.
- Using the pick, carefully separate the connectors.
- Set the body aside.
- Remove all 6 screws fro the side of the screen
- Now remove all 3 screws from the home button plate
- Notice there is small connector, carefully unplug it using the pick.
- Remove the home button and set aside.
- There is one small screw beside the camera, you have to be aware off.
- Remove the metal plate, and set aside.
- Unscrew all 3 screws form the top of the screen
- Carefully take apart the camera, piece by piece.
- Notice most of the things are clued to the screen, carefully separate them.
- Test the new screen by plugging the connectors temporarily.
- Now , we are going to add all the parts to the new screen.
- Starting with the Camera: Carefully place every piece into it’s original position.
- Reassemble the camera, piece by piece.
- Finally place the metal plate back and screw it in it’s place.
- Then place the home button and the connector back in it’s place.
- Screw 2 of the screws, leaving the third for later.
- Place the metal plate back, and screw in the six sides.
- Now to screw the third screw of the home button.
- Don’t forget the screw next to the camera.
- Bring the connector together.
- Place the metal plate back and screw it in.
- Push the screen up and in to close.
- Push down on the side to secure.
- Finally place the bottom screws in, to lock the screen.