Apple’s annual Worldwide Developer Conference this week and, as expected, launched the conference by opening iOS 13, the next version of its mobile operating system. The stakes are higher than usual for platforms like the Mac and the iPad, but the highest stakes stand for Mac Pro. Apple showed off many key features, including key improvements to overall privacy, fixed apps, and sweeping software changes for iPads. The new operating system is 30% faster.
Here’s a summary of the changes you’ll notice, and what they mean for your iPhone.
iOS 13 release date calendar:
June 3: iOS 13 beta 1 announced at WWDC 2019
July: iOS 13 public beta release date for smart testers
At the starting of Sep 2019: iOS 13 Golden Master (final developer beta)
Mid-September 2019: iOS 13 possible to launch with new 2019 iPhones
Warning before you install iOS13 beta:
Since many years, the first beta release for an upcoming iOS release has gotten more stable. But, the software has not yet been released except as a beta version for a reason — it’s not finished. Applications may break, battery life is going to be decrease and frequent random restarts aren’t ignored.
How to download iOS 13 beta?
- First, visit Apple’s Beta software programs page to sign up for or login to Apple’s public beta program from your iOS device.
- Now register with your Apple ID and click on Sign Up. If you are already registered, you must log in to Apple beta by clicking Sign In.
- Then click the Accept button in the lower-right corner of the contact page.
- Then click the iOS tab.
- Now click enroll your iOS device link.
- Download Profile Click on the location. You will see your beta profile in the settings section of your iPhone.
- Click the load button in the upper-right corner in the profile upload area.
- Touch the upload button on the permission page to permit profile upload.
- Tap the upload button at the end of the page.
- Restart your device.
- Then go to Settings> General> Software Update and check for updates.
- For the iOS version, you will see the latest iOS 13 beta and download iOS 13 beta and install it on your device.
iOS 13 compatibility list:
- iOS 13 needs iPhone 6S or later, iPad Air 2 or later, the new iPad mini 4 and iPhone SE
- It won’t compatible with older devices that support up to iOS 12: iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 and mini 3
Key features of iOS 13 Beta:
- Everything will be faster
- Sign in with iPhone
- Everybody gets a contact image in Messages
- Emoji get a glow up and stickers
- Introduce dark mode
- Swipe-style typing in all apps
- Find my iPhone…even when it’s off
- Redrawing Apple Maps
- Making your photos more fun to look at
- Edit your videos just like your Photos
- The new look of mail, notes, and reminders
- Who can get this stuff?
Who can download iOS Beta?
- iOS 13 entered developer beta, which means people who pay for a developer license can download it now. Apple said a public beta will be available in July, so wait for Apple’s public beta site.