See a map of everywhere your iPhone knows you’ve been
If you have location services turned on, on your iPhone, you can see a map of all the places where you’re iPhone has tracked your location. In addition to viewing a map, you can also see a list of all the places you’ve been. Also keep in mind that this is a feature that is easy to turn off.
Follow the steps below to see the map:
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your home screen.
- Tap “Location Services”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and choose “System Services”.
- Then scroll down and tap “Frequent Locations”.
- Now you’ll see a list of the different cities you’ve been to in the “History” section.
- Tap one of the cities to view a map of all the individual locations you’ve been to in that city.
The i Fix Screens team does their best to keep you up to date with all the latest technology! Don’t forget, if you need a screen repair come down to any of our locations and let the i Fix Screens team assist you. If you break it, we can repair it! Our Mail-in address is also available to be as convenient to you as possible.