Looks like you reached a page that’s on data diet, please fill the form below to get quote while we work on making this page awesome
✓ Top-quality iPhone repairs
Whether its a screen repair, camera repair, back glass repair or even battery replacement on your iPhone, we use OEM quality spares for any repair or replacement jobs. Being sure of the quality of spares, we provide a 180 days warranty across all our repairs and replacements against any manufacturing defects.
✓ Service for all iPhone models
Right from iPhone 4 to iPhone 12ProMax, our experts are certified to provide best in class service for all iPhone models. Some of the most popular repairs are iPhone 8 screen repair, iPhone X screen repair, iPhone 11 screen repair, iPhone 11 Backglass repair and iPhone battery replacement.
✓ Certified Experts
We love technology! Our technicians always strive to be updated about the latest features and its relevant repairs. Across all our stores, our technicians are experienced and certified for performing all types of iPhone repairs. right from battery replacement to screen replacements on the latest iPhone models.
✓ Lowest Price Guarantee
We believe in the right to repair. And you have the right to know the cost of repair. Just visit any iFixScreens store near you to get a free quote on your iPhone repair. Our more than a price match guarantee makes sure that you our quote is $5 less then any competitor for the same quality repair.
Multiple Stores - Same Quality
You can find iFixScreens stores all across New York, Georgia and Florida that provide the same quality of iPhone repair services. To provide you a hassle free service, we make sure that the technicians across all our stores are certified and experienced for all types of iPhone repairs. Also, you can avail warranty on any repair across all our stores. Here are some quick links to locate your nearest iPhone repair store:
How can I find an iPhone repair store near me?
Do you Offer Mail-in Repair?
Do I need to book an appointment?
Which types of Apple iPhone repair services do you offer?
How long dose it take to repair an iPhone?
How much does an iPhone repair cost?
Do you fix a broken iPhone Screen?
How do you fix an iPhone battery that dies fast?
What to Do if you Drop Your iPhone in Water?
Why won't my iPhone turn on?
Why is my iPhone Speaker not Working?
Why is my iPhone so slow?
Why isn't my iPhone charging port not working?
iPhone back glass is broken, where can I fix it?
Get your iPhone ready for repair service:
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device for repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
Before you send your device
Follow these steps before you send your device in for repair or replacement. If it won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- If you need to send in an iPhone that's paired with an Apple Watch, unpair your devices. When you unpair, your iPhone will create a new backup of your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore your Apple Watch when your iPhone returns from service.
- Back up your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Erase your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If asked, enter your passcode and Apple ID password. If you can't erase your device because it won't power on or isn't responding, you can erase it from iCloud.com.
- Make sure that Activation Lock is disabled.
- Remove any SIM card, case, or screen protector from your device and keep your cable and charger.
Now your device is ready to send. If you arranged a repair request, you should have received instructions for how to mail in your device. If you didn't get instructions or you haven't set up a repair request, contact us.