Looks like you reached a page that’s on data diet, please fill the form below to get quote while we work on making this page awesome
iPhone 8 is one of the lightest devices from Apple. One of its amazing features is that it has a retina display that is also splash, water, and dust resistance. Since Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach, this device also has arsenic-free display glass, mercury-free LED-back-lit display, and brominated flame retardant–free. These are just some of the reasons why it is popular nowadays.
Due to the features and the price of the device, it is just normal to take good care of it. However, clumsiness and accidents are also unavoidable. There will come a time that you will accidentally drop it while going to the office. But you don't need to worry because iFixScreens will save the day!
iFixScreens' services are flexible and most importantly, affordable. We do iPhone 8 repair within just a few hours depending on the issue of the gadget. Aside from that, we also have a wide range of Apple iPhone 8 accessories for you to choose from and protection plans, so you do not have to spend money on expensive repairs again in case the inevitable happens. Just ask your iPhone 8 repair experts at our location.
Where can I get my iPhone 8 repair done?
Do you Offer Mail-in Repair?
Do I need to book an appointment?
What Apple iPhone 8 repair services do you offer?
How long will it take?
How much will it cost?
The most commons types of iPhone repairs our stores do are:
Broken iPhone 8 Screen?
Battery Dying Fast?
What to Do if you Drop Your iPhone 8 in Water?
Why won't my iPhone 8 turn on?
Why is my iPhone 8 Speaker not Working?
Why is my iPhone 8 so slow?
iPhone 8 charge port not working?
iPhone 8 back glass is broken, where can I fix it?
Get your iPhone 8 ready for repair service:
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device for repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
Before you send your device
Follow these steps before you send your device in for repair or replacement. If it won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- If you need to send in an iPhone that's paired with an Apple Watch, unpair your devices. When you unpair, your iPhone will create a new backup of your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore your Apple Watch when your iPhone returns from service.
- Back up your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Erase your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If asked, enter your passcode and Apple ID password. If you can't erase your device because it won't power on or isn't responding, you can erase it from iCloud.com.
- Make sure that Activation Lock is disabled.
- Remove any SIM card, case, or screen protector from your device and keep your cable and charger.
Now your device is ready to send. If you arranged a repair request, you should have received instructions for how to mail in your device. If you didn't get instructions or you haven't set up a repair request, contact us.
Get best quality repairs for the below model numbers: