The demand for electronic gadgets has increased a lot, similarly, the demand for the iOS device has also increased. It has been developed by Apple Inc. This mobile phone is based on the Mac operating system. As such iPhone has a large storage capacity and due for this reason iPhone users can easily store any data in it such as audio/video songs, contacts, messages, and many more things.
When a new series of iPhones is released the user shifts from the older version to the newer version and in this situation user wants to transfer the stored data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. For this, it is important to keep the backup of iPhone data in your system and for this, you can use a third-party software known as iPhone backup software.
Before you start data transfer:
• If you have an Apple Watch and you have purchased a new iPhone, first unpair your Apple Watch from your old iPhone before you set up your new device.
• Ensure that you have a backup of your iOS device.
• Get your Apple ID and password ready.
• Transfer your SIM card. If your new device needs a different SIM card than what you have or an eSIM, contact your carrier.
Here are the 3 ways to transfer data from the old iOS device to the new:
1. How to transfer data from two iOS devices?
• Turn on your new device and place it near your old device running iOS 11 or later version. The Start screen seems on your present device and offers the option to use your Apple ID to set up your new device. Ensure that add Apple ID which you want to use, and then click Continue.
• You must check that Bluetooth is turned on.
• Wait for pictures to appear on your new device. Scan your current device over the new device, then center the picture in the viewfinder. Wait for a message which shows Finish on New device.
• If you can’t access your old iOS device’s camera, tap Authenticate Manually, then follow the steps that appear.
• When prompted, enter your present device’s passcode on the device that you’re setting up.
• Follow the steps to set up Face ID or Touch ID on your new device.
• After the process has been done, enter your Apple ID password on your new device. If you have more than one iOS device, you might also need to enter their passcodes.
• Your new device will give suggestions for the choice of restoring apps, data, and settings from your most recent iCloud backup or updating your current device’s backup and then restoring. After you choose a backup, you can choose whether to transfer some settings related to location, privacy, Apple Pay, and Siri.
• If you want to update the backup on your device, make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your device.
After Data transfer you have to complete a few more steps to finish the process
2. Use iTunes to transfer data to a new iOS device:
• Turn on the newer iOS device, and proceed through setup until you’re asked on the Apps & Data screen how you want to set up the device.
• Choose Restore from iTunes Backup.
• Connect the iPhone or iPad over USB to the computer or laptop on which you performed an iTunes backup.
• Click Restore Backup.
• Choose the backup you just made.
• Complete the remaining steps until the restore is complete.
3. Use an iCloud to transfer data to a new iOS device:
• First, sign out of all of your accounts and unpair any devices from your first phone (the one you’re transferring the data from), such as your Apple Watch.
• Make sure that the old iPhone is also connected to a solid WiFi network.
• On your iPhone, go to Settings > The Name on Your Account> iCloud > iCloud Backup.
• Your iOS device will now attempt to back itself up to iCloud. Wait for the old iPhone to finish the backup.
• Turn on the second iPhone. Assuming, it’s new, it should have an introductory Hello screen.
• Tap the Home button and follow the instructions shown on the screen until you are asked to join a WiFi network. Join your network, and then continue following the instructions.
• When you reach the Apps & Data screen, See where it says Restore From iCloud Backup. Tap that, and then click Next.
• You will be asked to sign in. Do so with your Apple ID and password.
• From the list, choose which backup you want to transfer.
• Now, wait until the backup is restored. After completed, you can continue your setup normally by following the instructions on the screen.
Sell your device here