The demand for electronic gadgetshas increased a lot, similarly, the demand for the iOS device has also increased. It has been developed by Apple Inc. This mobile phone is based on the Mac operating system. As such iPhone has large storage capacity and due to this reason iPhone user can easily store any data in it such as audio/video songs, contacts, messages, and many more things.
When a new series of iPhoneis released then user shifts from older version to newer version and in this situation user wants to transfer the stored data from old iPhone to new iPhone. For this, it is important to keep the backup of iPhone data in your system and for this, you can use a third party software known as iPhone backup software.
Before you start data transfer:
• If you have an Apple Watch and you have purchased a new iPhone, first unpair your Apple Watch from old iPhone before you set up your new device. • Ensure that you have a backup of your iOS device. • Get your Apple ID and password ready. • Transfer your SIM card. If your new device needs a different SIM card than what you have or an eSIM, contact your carrier.
Here are the 3 ways to transfer data from the old iOS device to the new:
1. How to transfer data from two iOS devices?
• Turn on your new device and place it near your old device running iOS 11 or later version. The Start screen seems on your present device and offers the option to use your Apple ID to set up your new device. Ensure that add Apple ID which you want to use, and then click Continue. • You must check that Bluetooth is turned on. • Wait for pictures to appear on your new device. Scan your current device over the new device, then center the picture in the viewfinder. Wait for a message which shows Finish on New device. • If you can’t access your old iOS device’s camera, tap Authenticate Manually, then follow the steps that appear. • When prompted, enter your present device’s passcode on the device that you’re setting up. • Follow the steps to set up Face ID or Touch ID on your new device. • After the process has been done, enter your Apple ID password on your new device. If you have more than one iOS devices, you might also need to enter their passcodes. • Your new device will give suggestions for the choice of restoring apps, data, and settings from your most recent iCloud backup or updating your current device’s backup and then restoring. After you choose a backup, you can choose whether to transfer some settings related to location, privacy, Apple Pay, and Siri. • If you want to update the backup on your device, make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your device.
2. Use iTunes to transfer data to a new iOS device:
• Turn on the newer iOS device, and proceed through setup until you’re asked on the Apps & Data screen how you want to set up the device. • Choose Restore from iTunes Backup. • Connect the iPhone or iPad over USB to the computer or laptop on which you performed an iTunes backup. • Click Restore Backup. • Choose the backup you just made. • Complete the remaining steps until the restore is complete.
3. Use an iCloud to transfer data to a new iOS device:
• First, sign out of all of your accounts and unpair any devices from your first phone (the one you’re transferring the data from), such as your Apple Watch. • Make sure that the old iPhone is also connected to a solid WiFi network. • On your iPhone, go to Settings > The Name on Your Account> iCloud > iCloud Backup. • Your iOS device will now attempt to back itself up to iCloud. Wait for the old iPhone to finish the backup. • Turn on the second iPhone. Assuming, it’s new, it should have an introductory Hello screen. • Tap the Home button and follow the instructions shows on the screen until you are asked to join a WiFi network. Join your network, and then continue following the instructions. • When you reach the Apps & Data screen, See where it says Restore From iCloud Backup. Tap that, and then click Next. • You will be asked to sign in. Do so with your Apple ID and password. • From the list, choose which backup you want to transfer. • Now, wait until the backup is restored. After completed, you can continue your setup normally by following the instructions on the screen.
We offer a 180 Days warranty on all our repairs. If the original repair fails because of a defect with a part we installed, we will replace the part at no charge.
You only want the best technicians working on your electronic devices. Our highly skilled staff of technicians are true experts and will get your device working like new.
Same Day Repair
Most repairs can be done same day, while you wait. We know how inconvenient a broken device can be, so we work quickly to fix the issues and get you connected back in.
We believe in a hassle free repair process. We diagnose your device for free. Once we determine what is needed for your repair, we will contact you with an obligation free repair quote. You can choose to continue with a repair, or not, the choice is always yours.
Let's Sea What Some Have To Say
Collin is the master. I had a broken iPad mini. Began by getting a quote from Collin. He answered me right away before this business hours even started. I dropped off the broken iPad mini screen and he was finished in about three hours. They called me up and had it ready. Collin was friendly and knows his stuff. I suggest anyone who broke their screen to check them out.
My husband and I just got both of our iPhones repaired at the Shirley location. We couldn't be more happy. Our iPhones look and feel brand new!! Both technicians, Ali and Marisol, are wonderful, knowledgeable, professional and caring! Being, that we walked into the store fifteen before eight we were afraid that we would have to leave our iPhones there until tomorrow.
My 9 year old dropped his iPad mini shattering the screen and was devastated. I found this place through groupon and immediately purchased a voucher. The carle place store is amazing. Very clean and faster than i had expected. I went in and Nora greeted me. She is courteous and professional. I asked how long it would take and she surprised me by saying less than an hour.