Smartphone repair only from certified technicians:
Nowadays everyone uses costly Android phone/iPhone. If your phone is having some issue then do not take the risk to repair your phone with a local phone repair shop. Always prefer certified technicians to repair your smartphone.
Reason for repairing smartphone from certified technicians:
• Smartphone repair technicians use an approved certificate to complete multiple smartphone repairs at the customer’s home or workplace.
• If the warranty on your smartphone is ended and you have just cracked the screen or damaged it by spilling tea/coffee/water on it then It is better to go with certified technicians. Because it’s hard to promise whether an unauthorized repair shop will use the right parts or will use the right protocols.
• If a quotation is very low, it means they’re either buying cheap parts or they are giving insufficient efforts which are also problematic.
5 Common mistakes which noncertified technicians do?
Delayed in repairing
• Not using the internet for good solutions
• Not following the safety rules
• Unnecessary working on chips or motherboard
• Not repair in a professional manner
How to get good technicians?
• The very best chance you have of choosing a great local smartphone repair service is if you’re referred to one.
• If several people had a fantastic experience with one particular repair service then one should go with that repair shop.
• Always check online reviews before trusting any repair shop. Online reviews from past customers tell a lot about the service you’ll get from any small business.
Warranty for repair the smartphone:
• If you have an iPhone or Android phone with a broken screen or any other accidental damage, the phone’s limited one-year warranty is already voided.
• Going to a “non-certified” repair shop won’t give you a warranty and certified repair shops always offering post-warranty repairs
• You don’t need to buy a new one, repairing your device will be cheaper than replacing it.
• We offer a 180 Days warranty on all our repairs. If the original repair fails because of a defect with a part we installed, we will replace the part at no charge.
We offer a reasonable price to our customers compare to others.
Get in touch now (Or click here):
Call on: (855) 462-4349
Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday: 10:00am – 8:00pm Sunday: 11:00pm – 6:00pm
Send Mail-In Repairs to 203 Centereach Mall Centereach, NY 11720
Please include contact information when mailing a repair!