Looks like you reached a page that’s on data diet, please fill the form below to get quote while we work on making this page awesome
One of the new releases of Apple: iPhone XS. This new device has a lot of features that makes people go crazy about. It is splash, water, and dust resistant which makes it more ideal to buy than the old versions of iPhone.
However, busy days are always there. Whether you are at the gym, running on the treadmill or going from one appointment to the next, we all lead busy lives. And unfortunately with that comes some moments when we should have been paying attention…and weren’t. The result…you drop your iPhone XS and crack the glass. Facing these type of problems are quite hard especially if you do not have any knowledge on how to fix the device.
Where can I get my iPhone XS repair done?
Do you Offer Mail-in Repair for iPhone XS?
Do I need to book an appointment?
What Apple iPhone XS repair services do you offer?
How long will iPhone XS repair take?
The most commons types of iPhone XS repairs our stores do are:
Broken iPhone XS Screen?
iPhone XS Battery Dying Fast?
Why won't my iPhone XS turn on?
Why is my iPhone XS Speaker not Working?
Why is my iPhone XS so slow?
iPhone XS charge port not working?
iPhone XS back glass is broken, where can I fix it?
Get your iPhone XS ready for repair service:
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device for repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
Before sending your device
Follow these steps before sending your device in for repair or replacement. If it won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- If you need to send in an iPhone XS that's paired with an Apple Watch, unpair your devices. When you unpair, your iPhone XS will create a new backup of your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore your Apple Watch when your iPhone XS returns from service.
- Back up your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Erase your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If asked, enter your passcode and Apple ID password. If you can't erase your device because it won't power on or isn't responding, you can erase it from iCloud.com.
- Make sure that Activation Lock is disabled.
- Remove any SIM card, case, or screen protector from your device and keep your cable and charger.
Now your device is ready to send. If you arranged a repair request, you should have received instructions for how to mail in your device. If you didn't get instructions or you haven't set up a repair request, contact us.
Get best quality repairs for the below model numbers: