The iPhone 4S is one of the most brilliant creation of Apple. This device is an old version of iPhone but still gold. It is small yet it has a lot of features that people will surely enjoy. Perhaps this is one of the most durable among the versions of iPhone. However, proper maintenance is still a must. You'll never know when or where you will drop your phone and make it malfunction. and finding an iPhone 4S repair shop may be quite hard these days. But, you don't have to worry about that since iFixScreens has experts to help you with an iPhone 4S repair.
We fix all Apple iPhone models. Every iPhone Repair comes with free comprehensive diagnostic and 180 days warranty on all the parts we install. Most Apple iPhone repairs are done on the spot and within 30 minutes or less. Our more than a price match guarantee ensures that we always offer the best price to our customers, we will beat any competitor’s price by $5.
We have a wide range of Apple iPhone accessories for you to choose from and protection plans, so you do not have to spend money on expensive repairs again in case the inevitable happens. Just ask your iPhone repair experts at our location.
The most commons types of iPhone 4S repairs our stores do are:
Get your iPhone 4S ready for repair service:
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device for repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
Before you send your device
Follow these steps before you send your device in for repair or replacement. If it won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- If you need to send in an iPhone that's paired with an Apple Watch, unpair your devices. When you unpair, your iPhone will create a new backup of your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore your Apple Watch when your iPhone returns from service.
- Back up your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Erase your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If asked, enter your passcode and Apple ID password. If you can't erase your device because it won't power on or isn't responding, you can erase it from iCloud.com.
- Make sure that Activation Lock is disabled.
- Remove any SIM card, case, or screen protector from your device and keep your cable and charger.
Now your device is ready to send. If you arranged a repair request, you should have received instructions for how to mail in your device. If you didn't get instructions or you haven't set up a repair request, contact us.