Mobile Phones are among the most advanced phones that are widely used today. The technology used while making these devices has been carefully developed to become highly efficient and reliable. However, the more advanced the technology, the more complicated it often gets. Technology and electronic devices are also eventually expected to fail due to wearing over time. So you need to repair your mobile phone after some time.
Why you need mobile Glass and LCD Replacement:
The Real dilemma is if you drop your phone with its screen facing the floor and its screen glass cracks. If this happens, you need to bring your phone to a trusted Mobile Phone Screen Repair and LCD Replacement service provider.
- To protect your phone
- To keep a better look
- To avoid injuries
- For a good RF transmission
- Wireless Charging
When do you need to replace your mobile phone battery?
Most phones available in the market already have built-in applications. However, due to its functionality, many people download more of it. Battery life usually lasts for one or two years which means you have to replace it sooner or later.
Batteries slowly degrade, and it can’t be avoided. There are factors that you didn’t realize were draining your phone battery quickly. Your phone units might need battery replacement in case that happens! Some phones will warn you when it’s time to get a battery replacement. However, some do not. Either it will fail automatically, or you’ll notice that there’s a problem.
When your mobile need water diagnostic?
- Fuzzy growth, discoloration, and corrosion on the headset, memory, SIM, or charging ports
- The display screen is moist
- Activation of Liquid Contact Indicator (LCI) / Liquid Detection Indicator (LDI) located inside the tray slot for the SIM
Charge Port Repair:
Can’t charge your phone anymore? That means the charging port is no longer working. Let us replace your old charging port with a new one.
At iFixScreens, our technicians are professionally trained and can perform most repairs in about 30 minutes. We take serious pride in all of our repairs, customer service, and technical support. We are here for our customers at all times. Visit our nearest mobile phone repair store.
Here are some of the awesome things we do to get your mobile electronic devices functioning at their best:
- Replace broken screens, LCDs, batteries, and all other phone parts.
- Provide a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and a full 180-day warranty on all repairs. (Terms & Conditions Applied) With this guarantee, we will happily replace the faulty screen for FREE if you are not satisfied with our work.
- Perform custom conversions to make your phone truly unique.
- Offer price match and beat any competitor’s price.
- Provide a mail-in repair service. Mail your device to our company’s headquarters where your device will be repaired and shipped back to you the same day it arrives.