What Can We Fix For You Today?
Apple has always been raising the bars on innovation on smartphones. In the past 10 years, it is very noticeable how Iphones made a big impact on our daily lives that people seems to look forward on every release that Apple has to make each year.
Just recently, Apple introduced to the world the iPhone XR that is said to have a better battery life at a cheaper price compared to other iphones.
iPhone XR has taken the iPhone features into a new level. This version of iPhone has included all-new Liquid Retina LCD and colorful design finishes. It is also considered as a budget-friendly flagship iPhone. With its long battery life, you can have 25 hours of wireless talk time, 15 hours of internet browsing, and 16 hours of video playback. What a great device, right?
But since the modern world have created a busy life for people, no matter how great your device is, accidents still happen. Thus, you need to look for an iPhone XR repair shop! For moments like this, iFixScreens has you covered, getting you your broken iPhone XR back good as new.
Where can I get my iPhone XR repair done?
Do you Offer Mail-in Repair for iPhone XR?
Do I need to book an appointment?
What Apple iPhone XR repair services do you offer?
How long will iPhone XR repair take?
The most commons types of iPhone XR repairs our stores do are:
Broken iPhone XR Screen?
What to Do if you Drop Your iPhone XR in Water?
Why won't my iPhone XR turn on?
Why is my iPhone XR Speaker not Working?
Why is my iPhone XR so slow?
iPhone XR charge port not working?
iPhone XR back glass is broken, where can I fix it?
Get your iPhone XR ready for repair service:
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device for repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
Before sending your device
Follow these steps before sending your device in for repair or replacement. If it won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- If you need to send in an iPhone XR that's paired with an Apple Watch, unpair your devices. When you unpair, your iPhone XR will create a new backup of your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore your Apple Watch when your iPhone XR returns from service.
- Back up your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Erase your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If asked, enter your passcode and Apple ID password. If you can't erase your device because it won't power on or isn't responding, you can erase it from iCloud.com.
- Make sure that Activation Lock is disabled.
- Remove any SIM card, case, or screen protector from your device and keep your cable and charger.
Now your device is ready to send. If you arranged a repair request, you should have received instructions for how to mail in your device. If you didn't get instructions or you haven't set up a repair request, contact us.