These tips will help make your Windows Phone 8.1 productive !
- Swipe to see all your apps
- Swipe from the start to see your entire app list. You can tap any letter to see the full alphabet, you can also select a letter to jump to it. You also have the option to search to go straight to the app you’re looking for.
- Back up
- Save all your files to the cloud. You can back up your settings, texts, photos and your app list.
- Go to Settings > Backup to turn this feature on.
- Curb data
- While in the app list, go to Data Sence; this will allow you to manage your phones data usage. (Note: not all carriers offer Data Sense)
- Screen Rotation Lock
- This by far is the simplest and best feature in any smartphone. This feature is best when your laying in bed and reading. To enable this feature go to Settings > Screen rotation.
- Restart your phone
- At times our smart devices will fail on us, this simple tip can help solve a lot of our problems. A few times a week just make sure to restart your device to avoid lags and freeze ups.
The i Fix Screens team does their best to keep you up to date with all the latest technology! If you need more help or have questions come visit us at any of the following locations. Don’t forget, if you need a screen repair come down to any of our locations and let the i Fix Screens team assist you. If you break it, we can repair it! Our Mail-in address is also available to be as convenient to you as possible.