iPhone 6 Screen Replacement In 4 Minutes
iFixScreens presents to you a DIY video tutorial, for how to replace your iPhone 6 Screen.
Did you drop you iPhone 6 and shattered the screen?
Do you have technical skills for fixing your iPhone 6 screen with your own hands?
- Remove both screws from the bottom of your iPhone 6
- Use the suction cup to pull the screen up, separating it from the body
- Hold the screen so it doesn’t rip the connectors
- Then remove all 5 screws from the metal plate inside
- Using the pick, carefully separate the connectors
- Remove all six screws from the sides of the screen
- Remove the three screws from the camera section
- Remove the two screws from the home button
- Disassemble the camera section (this require a lot of patience, for this section has many layers)
- Carefully unplug the small connector next to the home button
- Remove the home button and set it aside.
- Take off your metal plate and transfer it to your new screen
- Screw all the six screws back on.
- Reassemble the top parts again, making sure each plate fits back in its place.
- Place the metal plate back and the three screws again.
- Then screw the metal plate back on the home button
- Now your screen is ready to use.
- Plug the connectors back together one by one.
- Place the metal plate back and screw the five screws back in their place.
- To close the screen, push up and in. Then press down to fully close.
- Finally, screw the remaining two screws back in.
If something went wrong or you decided to have a professional look into it, please visit your nearest iFixScreens.com for help.
Also, check our tuts on How to Replace iPhone 6 Battery in 2 Minutes.