Best iPhone 6 Plus Screen Replacement Tutorial
iFixScreens Presents To You A DIY Video Tutorial, For How To Replace Your iPhone 6 Plus Screen.
- Remove both screws from the bottom of your iPhone 6 Plus.
- Insert the flat tool to pry open the screen, gently pushing upward.
- Use the suction cup to pull the screen up, separating it from the body.
- Hold the screen upright to prevent the connectors from ripping apart.
- Then remove all 5 screws from the metal plate covering the connectors.
- Using the pick, carefully separate the connectors.
- Remove all six screws from the sides of the screen.
- Then, remove the screws from the top and bottom of the screen.
- Unscrew the metal plate holding the home button.
- Then, Unplug the connector on the button of the screen.
- Now, unscrew the camera pieces from the top of the screen.
- Take off your metal plate and transfer it to your new screen.
- Carefully assemble the camera pieces back together.
- Then screw them in place.
- Place the home button back and plug the connector in.
- The place the metal plate and screw it back in.
- Place the top and bottom screw in to secure the metal screen.
- Place back all the six screws on both sides of the screen.
- Place the connectors back in their place, make sure they click.
- Then, screw in the metal plate over the connectors.
- Now push upwards and in to close the screen, gently pushing the side down.
- Finally, screw the remaining two screws on the bottom of the phone.
iFixScreens Repair Specialist shows you how to fix iPhone 6 plus Screen and make it look brand new.
You can buy our DIY kits.
Or if you are still unsure how to do it, you can come into one of our locations and we will have an expert fix it for you.