Did Your iPhone 8 And 8 Plus Camera Stop Working?
Smartphones are complex devices designed to make our lives easier, but sometimes they end up causing frustration instead. The Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus both come with a powerful camera.
The iPhone 8 has a single 12-megapixel camera, and iPhone 8 Plus has a dual 12 mp camera. Optical image optimization implemented in these phones reduces blur during the camera shake by anybody. Both mobiles have a feature to shoot slow-motion 1080 fps and 4K high-level video shoots. The portrait lighting feature on iPhone 8 Plus helps you to reproduce various lighting systems and options for portraiture.
While, there are several users, however, who have complained about having problems with their Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus camera over time.
- Learn why your iPhone 8/8 Plus camera may stop working and what to do about it.
- Software issues can cause camera problems; troubleshooting steps are explained.
- Understand how hardware issues can affect your camera and what repairs may be needed.
- Discover the signs that indicate your iPhone's camera might be malfunctioning.
- When DIY fixes won't work, consider professional repair services.
- Reach out to iFixScreens for expert assistance with your iPhone 8/8 Plus camera issues.
Fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Camera Not working:
All the features of the camera are obviously superb. Even on this, there are many users complaining about a not working camera on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Many users say a calm device with cool camera features not able to handle clicking pictures is the worst thing for Apple as well as its user.
Various factors can cause the iPhone 8 camera not working problem;
- iPhone software and crashed
- Camera application crashed
- Physical damage to iPhone’s camera
- Software bugs and exceptional error
- Mobile hanging
So if you are one of those people who face a problem with the camera n the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus don’t panic. Don’t worry! These are just a couple of different methods that you can use to solve the camera failure issue on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
1. Restart your iPhone:
- Then press the power button, and you’ll get an option ‘slide to power off and swipe your finger on that option from left to right.
- Sometimes it takes more than 40 seconds, so don’t hurry. Once your phone will be shut down then again start it with the same power button and hold it until the logo of Apple will not come on the screen.
It will refresh your program settings and background applications running. Sometimes it fixes the problem.
2. End all opened tasks and close the app
- Double press the ‘Home’ option which will show you the currently opened apps.
- You can use swipe up with your finger and close each app individually.
- After closing each opened app, you will see the lock screen.
- Swipe your lock screen, and it may solve your problem.
Black Screen Problem in iPhone camera? Here is the best solution.
3. Reset Factory Settings
- Home> Setting> General> Reset
- Now press ‘Reset All Settings’
- Once you’ll click it’ll ask ‘passcode’ so enter it.
- Again click on the prompted option ‘Reset All Settings’ and your iPhone’s setting will be reset.
Many times users change settings and forget. So it’s quite hard to find out the exact cause of that time for technicians also. In that situation, we should reset all the factory settings.
4. Update iOS
- Go to Settings
- Press ‘General’ then the ‘Software Update’ option.
- Now you‘ll see the update availability. If available tap the ‘Install now option. Your app will get updated.
- Go to the Phone > iTunes and click on the ‘Check for Updates’ option.
- If there is any updated availability then install.
Technical companies always try to find out bugs and update their system quickly. Sometimes when you use the old version, this may cause of camera to stop working. So many times this solution works fantastically.
5. DFU Restore
- Connect your iPhone to your computer
- Hold power and volume down both buttons together.
- After 9 seconds release the power button and continue with the volume button.
- After 8-10 seconds you got a message ‘iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode’ now you leave the volume button.
- Wait for some time, and don’t scare the black screen. Your iPhone will be recovered.
This way is mostly used by the app service center and technicians. In which you use your computer to reload all the code and erase overall data from your phone including software and hardware drives.
If all the above troubleshooting options won’t work then you should go to the iPhone repair service near you and give your phone to repair. Please check the warranty of your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus before going to the service center.
In conclusion, addressing issues with your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus camera not working can be frustrating, but with the right knowledge and guidance, it's possible to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the problem. Whether it's a software glitch or a hardware issue, seeking professional assistance or following reliable DIY solutions can help you get your camera back in working order and ensure you continue to capture those important moments with your device. Remember to back up your data before attempting any fixes and always prioritize safety and precision when handling your iPhone's delicate components.